WAYS TO DONATE
- Use our website option by clicking the “Donate” button below
- Phone in your debit/credit card donation 817-573-0292
- Donate items from our Wish List below
- Mail or deliver your donation to:
Paluxy River Children’s Advocacy Center (PRCAC)
1540 Southtown Drive
Granbury, TX 76048
By making a financial contribution, you help provide safety, justice, and healing for abused and neglected children in your community.
WHAT WILL YOUR DONATION MEAN TO THE CHILDREN’S ADVOCACY CENTER?
- $1,000 – Covers the expenses of providing intervention & support services for 5 victims of child abuse from the time of initial investigation through resolution in the judicial system.
- $500 – Covers the expenses of 6 day’s rent & utilities.
- $100 – Covers the printing costs of literature to educate the community about child abuse prevention & intervention.
- $50 – Supplies 10 children with stuffed animals to comfort them during a time of crisis.
- $25 –Purchases blank DVD’s to record a child’s description of abuse, so the details won’t have to be repeatedly told to investigators.
- $10 – Purchases snacks & juice boxes for children who come to the center to receive services related to their abuse.
- Gift cards from Wal-Mart (amounts from $10-$25)
- Snack Foods (individually wrapped, please)
- Juice Boxes
- Small Toys (new, please)
- Paper Products (napkins, plates, towels)
- School Supplies
- Amazon wish list
Thank you for considering the PRCAC for your donation!