Currently we have one job available at our location. Check out Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas for more positions available in our great state.
POSITION: Data/Outcome Specialist
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The Data/Outcome Specialist is responsible for assessing
and managing the data health of the agency, mining and analyzing data for grant and
development purposes, and training staff on data entry policies and procedures. This person will
work closely with program supervisors to monitor compliance with grant requirements and
Job Duties/Essential Functions:
- Oversee the Outcome Measurement System.
- Oversee data and reports retrieved from the client data management system.
- Work collaboratively with department supervisors to ensure that staff are consistent with
data entry, and provide or coordinate training where necessary.
- Responsible for data mining and extraction of measurable data for both internal and
external reporting for grant purposes, community partners, and potential donors.
- Assist in recommending improvements in data collection and reporting methods.
- Monitor programmatic progress on grant goals and outcome measurements across
- Interface and provide clear understanding of grant requirements to staff.
- Responsible for utilizing client database to create statistical reports.
- Assist in program evaluation and quality assurance efforts.
- Operate in a legally responsible manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Work with staff executing regular data health audits to manage a data health schedule.
- Conduct regular batch uploads of records and forms in client data management system
- Train data entry and frontline staff on database systems to ensure accuracy in usage
- Handle user administrations and client data management system user support for direct
services staff and act as liaison to developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
- Statistical/data analysis, information technology, program evaluation, research, non-profit
- Analytical skills
- Logical and structured thinking
- Creative in problem solving
- Strong team player with aptitude for training and teaching
- Creative, resourceful, detail oriented, flexible, positive attitude, tactful, good judgement,
- Accuracy and confidentiality
- Live and demonstrate organization’s core values